Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like him or not. people listen to him.He was recently in Angola, a country that has more landmines per acre than anywhere in the world. His walk through the ,now cleared, minefield where his mother walked all those years ago has raised the profile of mine clearance and attracted more money to mine clearance.

Nothing wrong with good intentions, unless they are lawyers that think hell is paved with good intentions.

@Castlepaloma I am in no way a royalist and think we could do well without them but as long as they are around hopefully they can do some good. I quite like Harry as a person and admire what he has done for injured servicemen with the Invictus games.

We can uses as many good people especially from the top influence, as we can get.

"Harry said that he could not comprehend how anyone "you, us, children, leaders" could ignore the facts of climate change from the last four decades that are out in the open"

only a dumb, inbred, parasitic jerk could think that there is any real significance to the last 40 yrs of climate/weather when our planet is 4.5 billion yrs old.

they make a good combination: harry & greta,

Do 97% scientists lie about man causing climate change?. Not even counting what's worse with over population, pollution in the water and earth.

@Castlepaloma ,
totally agree that there are big problems with pollution, plastics, etc but just get tired of the climate change alarmism.
the 1930s was still the hottest decade on record (before records were "adjusted" & there are scientists now claiming that we're in a cooling period. i don't necessarily believe everything they say either. but i just don't see why ppl have this, what i see as, religious fervor for everything the climate doomsayers say when such a large number of their predictions have already turned out to be wrong.
there have lists of their predictions that were way off the mark already posted here.

It’s sad that so many think this is a hoax.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.