Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Saudi Arabia to allow unmarried foreign couples in hotel rooms | World news | The Guardian

😮 Wow! Not only can women drive, we can rent a hotel room without a male guardian, we can sin in a hotel room with a man we aren't married to AND we don't have to wear a full abaya when going full Girls Gone Wild Saudi style.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow is right! And yet, here I live in Southern Tier New York, and I have women in my apartment building wearing the full getup!

This is scarry as they can still inforce the law against them. I do not want to hear that many women have been murdered for sex crimes.

sort of. foreign women. saudis still cannot check in unmarried? and still need to don the abaya?

Foreign couples....thousands of Saudi women are in prison millions prisoners raped in their own homes

I wouldn’t want to be the first couple to try it out! 😬

Just don't fuck him...then it's Stoning time..also women buy a beard Before arriving...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411083
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.