Agnostic.com

8 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just wait until they start discriminating against other Christians because they are different. Romney didn't get elected because many Christians felt they couldn't trust Mormons. Remember, the worst fighting is between Sunni and Shia Muslims. Christianity has hundreds of sects so there will be a lot of infighting.

FFS, these people are fucking nuts!

" Fucking nuts," isn't that a bit of an understatement?
Anyone else would have been locked up in an Insane Asylum, wouldn't they, by now BUT not these Religiotard Terrorists, they can almost get away with ANYTHING just as long as it is done in the name of their Invisible, Imaginary, Non-Existent Sky Daddy.

WTF, Yoga is a method of controlling breathing, calming the body and mind, helping to easy the tensions/stresses on the body and mind as well being a way to create a positive attitude towards the self, etc.
Yoga is NO more a religion/religious activity than going to sleep at night is, those Xrstian parents truly DO need to get a bloody life and grow a few more brain cells for a change instead of running around like headless chickens and screaming things like Blasphemy, etc, etc.

That's nuts

That's crazy.

So let me get this straight...
They didn't fire her for teaching yoga but they moved her to another school 16 miles further away. She got $150k in the settlement but had to resign (I hope by that time she had other arrangements).

For the school -- from the article:
It costs them a lot of money, but they get to pretend they did nothing wrong. The dissenting board members wanted to keep fighting to prove that in court.

So the ignorant complaining parents ousted her to protect their children from learning at school and school got to flex their pretend principles seriously inconveniencing the teacher, themselves and the people who use and pay for the school (including the children).

Sounds pretty dumb all the way around to me. I served as a volunteer on an elementary school board and in two years we only had two serious parent complaints for teacher improprieties. We looked into each case and supported our teachers -- it shouldn't be that hard.

Fucking religutards.
I don't know that I would have accepted the settlement.
Can't blame her though. She probably just wanted to be done.

This is one of those times when I really hate this stupid state.

It's amazing what people will sue other people. I bet the judge was laughing his or her ass off when hearing about the case.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.