Agnostic.com

17 22

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica

Atta girl! I love strong, confident girls.

[msn.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The badly designed wall does seem a waste of money ... there are far more effective and cheaper ways to close down the border.
The girl going over it is clearly an accomplished climber, using ropes, Simple slippy anticlimb paint would stop her ... but the bigger questions are

1. why stop immigration over the border?
  2. should there be no border controls at all?
    3 How many immigrants is 'too many'?

I looked at the design last summer and told a friend that the "wall" could be climbed. I never thought an 8-year-old would accomplish the feat.

You know that is all fine and dandy, but have you seen any virtuals actually scale it? In case you're wondering they are from Virtualazaleh it's next to Honduras I Belize. 🤪🙄 The wall needs to be between church and state.

Sections of the wall have become tourist attractions, and local competition sites, to see who can climb it the fastest. Wasting big dollars better used elsewhere, destroying unique environments, and causing the death of precious species - for this ...

That's only because he never got his snakes and alligators to fill his moat -- nor his spikes on top of his electrified wall! So very sad this is what our political discourse has descended to...

Personally I was looking forward to his solar panels that he promised all along the boarder. lol

Now now Trump was talking about himself. It is impenetrable for him. He is to chubby to squeeze through and he can't climb.

Trump doesn't care if anyone actually CLIMBS the wall. He just wants a completed wall to point to so his bigoted, xenophobic supporters will vote for him in 2020.

For the same cost as that border wall, we could have 5 - 10 SGR-1's per mile. Might be more effective. Either that or make some sort of smart system that knows when someone is crossing and where, then alerts personnel.

anything Trump says or does,,some one will upstage him

A more succinct way people say that is -- 'anything Trump touches dies'.

People just don't understand. These aren't walls but rather filters.😎

tRump is only trying to separate the athletic, active workers from the bad hombres. He probably tests wall ideas by climbing them himself. We should all thank him. /snark

wait until trump is out of office. there are going to be dozens of insiders writing about what it was like working for the dummy

Could this be the next Olympic sport?

I can see a competition with prizes for the fastest over and down the back side.

Exaggerator in chief!

Let's vote this moron out. I can't to see the flurry of lawsuits coming to citizen trump.

LMAO funny sure it works

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 10, 2019

What a fun challenge, good on them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.