Agnostic.com

7 6

LINK 'Jesus Shoes' with holy water in soles sell for up to $3,000

Really?! More proof that there's a sucker born every minute!

$3K for these shoes with holy water in them and a crucifix designed on them?!

And they sold out the first batch!

Note: Nike didn't design these, the designer is modifying Nike's product.

DGJ0114 7 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's always fascinating to see what trends capture people's attention, even when they come with a hefty price tag! "Jesus Shoes" with holy water in the soles and a crucifix design certainly fall into the category of unique and attention-grabbing items.It's worth noting that the designer's modification of Nike's product has created quite a buzz. However, for those who prefer more affordable and stylish options, websites like kickslounge.com offer a wide range of shoe designs, including Nike. You can find great styles without the holy water and crucifix if that's more in line with your tastes and budget.

As they say, different strokes for different folks! The world of fashion and trends is diverse, and what might seem unusual to some can be a prized possession for others.

Honestly..that's a great business idea: Holy Apparel. I don't see anything wrong with as long as they sell only to adults.

I don't see it as taking advantage. Any more than buying special sneakers. The reason for buying them is entirely on the buyer not the seller. If I have the sneakers worn or signed by Lebron James, some moron would pay $3000 for it and it would be just as dumb to purchase.

Now modifying an existing brand...is that legal? Maybe take the logo's off, and they should be fine.

I think Nike should shut this shit down immediately.

New Balance might welcome this insanity.

I don't know what to say -- I'm appalled.

They aren't even seriously developing a product.
From a different link: [foxnews.com].
head of commerce Daniel Greenberg tells the New York Post. “So we wanted to make a statement about how absurd collab culture has gotten.”.

Do people really have money to throw away like this? I wonder what they will come out with next. Even by American culture standards, I'm shocked.

Some ppl are as dumb as rocks

A sucker is born every minute.

Like the rabbit hole if you try and follow this parody to its source

@CapriKious These shoes and the price are real...

@DGJ0114 You would have to link that, i tired of looking further. It appears to be a parody. They would have to be a Nike product as it has the Trademark. That would seem unlikely.

@CapriKious Do you believe CBS News?

[cbsnews.com]

@CapriKious Robb Report?

[robbreport.com]

@DGJ0114 Fair enough. They exist. I hope you are happy now.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412666
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.