Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK US experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis in recorded history, new CDC report says

When Sex Ed and Planned Parenthood are demonized this is what happens!!

#sex
HippieChick58 9 Oct 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not currently in the game, but I imagine older folks (like me) tend to think STDs aren't a threat to people who almost never have sex.

"Almost never", except that, every time, you are contacting everyone who has ever contacted your partner

@AnneWimsey well, for me, "almost never" means "not since 2002"

@BitFlipper ha! I win! Not since pretty much forever......

Sex education is lacking. Condoms could have prevented so much of this. Why do people not use condoms? I just don't get it

@ToolGuy No I am not 🙂. But even if I was I would not want to risk getting an infection

In addition, Women Over 60 are the fastest-growing group of newly-diagnosed HIV-positives, have been for over a decade now! (Beating out every other female demographic!)

back when I was young and stupid we never worried about using condoms except for birth control. I was on the pill so I almost never used them. I know now I was incredibly lucky but I still had those habits after my marriage ended. And my luck held. As I haven't had any chances lately to test my luck that might be a good thing.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:412985
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.