Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One personal change I'll want to make for the better balance. Is stop with the last few phony Christains girlfriends you can't save me. Keep more my eye out for agnostic hippy chicks or serious fun environmentist. Two good heads and hearts are better than one💞

Rather than senseless and endless talking to formal injustices system. I soon will opening up tiny houses community living workshops. Urban farming and environmental art workshops. Beg for mercy if they handcuff me later. It worked for my sculpture art, farmers markets sales, cannabis medicine and recently legal tiny houses. Science is like a branch in the tree of life, greatest tool in my tool box

Only rule, don't harm anyone.

I really love the tiny house community idea, I can see where that would be so beneficial in so many ways.

Thanks, I was the first Canadian who got a government grant for two year building Tiny houses. Near the end they pushed me off for building with hemp.

Now adding hemp with aircrete is the building material of the future. I have a house of 300 sq ft. Generally building a manufacturer houses of 120 sq. ft. Affordable for 90% of the public.

This tiny houses are all natural built. Because an average house is 2400 sq ft and inside air is 9 times more toxic than outside.
Calling them - Tiny Castles without the Hassle.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.