Agnostic.com

8 2

Do you carry a knife or tools with you? I always have a pocket knife. I also have a multitool a leatherman. Sometimes when I work outside, I carry a long knife and have throwing darts just incase, Always expect the unexpected.

azzow2 9 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have a Leatherman Skeletool that I've carried for at least 15 years. Life time warranty and have gotten several replacements. I feel naked without it.

Love my multi-tool has gotten me out of many precarious situations. When I was in the service I had a swiss army knife tool with 39 functions. Had a Schrade multi-tool for a few years. The leatherman I have now is far superior in quality.

I have everything in my car, I mean everything, including a sink.

Multitool, a small screwdriver set and my phone. The last one can get me out of pretty much anything.

I carry a pocket knife in my pocket, a multi tool Leatherman and a 4 inch Jack knife in my backpack, and some small screwdrivers to fix eyeglasses in the dop kit in the backpack.

I always have some tool near even if is just a P-38.

I carry my pack with me almost everywhere. Has everything from first aid kit to snacks (auto correct put snakes, thought that was even better). So yes, always have a knife with me.

I don't carry a knife or tools per se, but I always have a lighter just in case.

marga Level 7 Mar 22, 2018

Always carry a knife and some means of making fire. That's how I was brought up.

I have those fire starters on my keys.

I have two screwdriver sets, a tape measure, and some other odds and ends, which I carry in my purse. All of which have come in handy. When I'm out in the yard, I usually have a machete, in case of dangerous snakes.

@Donotbelieve Only the bad ones.

Duct tape is always a good item to add.

@azzow2 Indeed. As is packing tape!

@KKGator I like duct tape best just because of the chemicals in it do not seem to be overly dangerous. I know the adhesive in the electrical tape has toxins in it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.