Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK William Barr: Our Less Christian Society Is To Blame For Mental Illness And Drug Abuse

I think if blame is put anywhere, it should be pu8t on the decrease of economic mobility and opportunities available for working people. Studies show that less than 6 ou to f10,000 in the top 1% of income earners were not already born into the top 1%.

As the minimum wage in the U.S. is less than half of what a living wage would be, there is a lot of hopelessness among working people in the U.S.

snytiger6 9 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wrote a post asking if Christainity is a drug itself, most voted yes. If 95% US congress is Judaism/ Christains, are locking pot users up more than anything else without a good education on it.
Plus their is more marijauna user than Chritstains in the world. Christainity are greater user of all kinds of drugs than non-believers.

Then I put much of the blame to Christains to driving people to too much drug abuse

William Barr is a moron. Since when does the level of participation in Christianity have anything to do with mentall illness and drug abuse? Those things are caused by the shit-show that we call "culture" in the United States.

I have something for mr barr... Where did I put that button again?

Wait... Here it is!

The trumphumpers will do anything to keep us at each other's throats instead of coming after the wealthy for being the real problem.

Stenz Level 6 Oct 14, 2019

Tubby Barr is deflecting, again...🤣🤣🤣

That's his mafia name! How'd you know?

@PondartIncbendog Just an educated guess😃

Years ago, I belonged to a White Supremacist Atheist Cult.......
Just kidding! White Supremacists groups aren't exactly atheist.

Also blame tsunamis, hurricanes and my football team losing!

I have schitzo affective disorder, I've been told its demons! What bull shit!

Didnwe force all those priests to molester kids? I'm sure Barr doesn't want he connection to Epstein known. Can't wait for the tell all book that goes through how a few key players quickly removed the little boy out of Scalia's room once they discovered his body. Yep, atheists are the problem. Ugh.

It's not a competition. It's two people who care! 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:413705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.