Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Former Fort Worth Police Officer Aaron Dean Charged With Murder

Please put him in GP so that he may live in fear. That would be justice.

IAJO163 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It won't be till this starts costing serious money, that we see any change. that combined with the color of the victims.

side note: remember that "unconscious bias" thing Sbux had to do? i wonder if that changed anything, itd be interesting to hear from the workers. like, i bet the cop never thought he was "one of those people" until the emotional part of his brain overrode the rational part of his brain. could training have changed anything?

He'll probably get 10 years like Guyger.

@IAJO163 honestly, i think he"ll get zero.

Good. That being said, the report on the incident shows (to me) that he didn't do anything a cop should have done, so the defense will probably center around poor trainjng/supervision and he'll be yet another civilian killing cop that was acquitted.

1of5 Level 8 Oct 15, 2019

Let's hope that justice prevails and inspires an overall lack of fear on an officer's part.

@IAJO163 that'd be nice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.