Ideally, should religious people be:

• 2 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 113 votes
skado 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would be happy if they were given a working brain so that they may start thinking.

A lot of us are not taking the question seriously, like me. Of COURSE they should have equal rights. The options provided are a joke, so they should be (and are by some) treated as such.
(I personally think they should be committed and administered anti-psychotic drugs.)

Seen & not heard. They have such childlike minds.

Treated as members of a private club that should not have special rights. Like your book club.
And the churches should be taxed as any social club.
Actually it depends, because some churches are administered as an assembly of members with elected leaders, this is a social club, but some churches have owners and top down leaderships, than it should be taxed as a normal company/cultural producer (like theaters or cinemas) or sports teams

An example is that for documents you can wear religious stuff.
It should be open for any personal choice (with or without limits) or standardized as clear face.

Nonexistent!

I often think tRump voters should be re-educated.

Stenz Level 6 Oct 16, 2019

I think those who vote for the looney left wing gun grabbing democraps should be re-educated.

Link broke to vote.

Religion ... pure and faultless is this: to help widows and orphans in need and avoiding worldly corruption, James 1:27

Religion as defined for 2000 years, peer reviewed and world record hold text for most copied text of it's kind. Why consider putting to death a religious person helping widows and orphans? Who here really needs forced education?

Word Level 8 Oct 15, 2019

@Allamanda I was homeless in Orlando Fl. About 9 years ago when there was a small protest over a city ordinance that was passed restricting food being handed out with some distance of the city hall. We gathered and someone brought food while we were in front of city hall.

As to christianity and this nation, 99% of Christians I would say are your typical dishonest illogical atheist that lie and say they are Christians but are really not. So, if my 99% estimate is correct, and I think it is not far from correct, that would mean that the majority of Americans are your typical dishonest illogical atheist. 327 million people in America. About 75 % claim christianity. So of the 75 % 99% are lying dishonest illogical atheist. 327 × .75 × .99 = 242 million Americans are your typical dishonest illogical atheist. 242/327 = 74.2% of Americans are lying atheist Christians. 3% of Americans openly honestly claim to be illogical atheist 9.8 million . So like 78% of Americans are illogical atheist.

@Allamanda atheism by defination says I do not exist. I exist therefore atheism defination is wrong or illogical. A person that takes on this title atheist for subscription to atheism is doing so illogically.

@Allamanda no atheist makes strawman fallacy. Atheist says "god must fit defination of - non-existent flying spaghetti monster sky God " . There for strawman says, nothing can be called god unless it is non-existant.
Deity - : one exalted or revered as supremely good or powerful
such established American deities as Daniel Boone, Kit Carson
— J. D. Hart
the deities of the banking world

As explained below, people are Gods. Jesus, lord of host most High lucipher the devil,  is of the Angelic host. People-Gods could decide to end Christianity. Angel worship isn't recommended.  No wonder Jesus has showed back up. 

God defined as a word of open definition and usage, in that any person could give any usage or define it in any way, whether logical, provable, real, surreal or not. 

There are some things labeled by this word that have more popularity than others. There are groups of people that give a certain definition to this word that the agree on and follow for that group. There are those that would say there is nothing in existence that this word would properly label. 

There are those that do not have evidence for a reason to label anything with this word. There are those that could never know what to label with this word. 

A very uncommon word for how it is used comes from Germanic origin of meaning to call or invoke and now in fact exist as a word in English spelt with the letters G, O, and D. 

I created Taco God. Taco God is real. Taco God is a person. Any person that has eaten a taco is a Taco God. Tacos are real, people are real and people really eat tacos.

Taco God is not evidence for ANY OTHER GOD but it is in fact A God. And it only takes one God to give evidence that atheism is illogical by defination. Because atheism by defination says: no gods exist. Taco God is proven to exist.

Taco God is backed by peer reviewed text that has been peer reviewed for 1000s of years and the text is the most copied world record holding text of its kind. Taco God is real and really exist. Atheism Illogical.

I created Taco God. Taco God is a person. That person has eaten 1 taco in their life. Have you eaten a taco in you life? You then would be a Taco God. Millions and billions of taco gods exist because a lot of people has eated a taco. Taco God is everywhere, almost omnipresent even. Taco God knows almost everything, nearly omniscient, its just a

@Allamanda Taco God is backed by peer reviewed text that has been peer reviewed for 1000s of years and the text is the most copied world record holding text of its kind. Taco God is real and really exist. Atheism Illogical.

@Allamanda nothing circular about it.

@Allamanda some gods are fictional with stories of hyperbole, but people have been recognized as Deity/Gods for 1000s of years. Maybe it could be say not all people have evolved into God capabilities. As some people are recognized for.

Have you ever seen Michael Jordon flying thru the air and dunk a baseball? Basketball deity, have you ever seen a fat man fly like mike? I don't think so.

@Allamanda you understand evolution of monkeys into homo sapiens?

Homo sapiens - wise man intellectual God capabilities compared to chimps.

Homo sapiens evolve into homo superduperious with even more advanced mental, psychic, E.S.P. Z capabilities. Yes, I have experienced these myself.

For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. Romans 8:19

1000s of years ago it was written about advanced men of "renown" they had capabilities better than goat herders.

...the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

@Allamanda understand evolution slow changes? It might be 100,000 years of a process for homo sapiens to evolve into homo superduperious. Then if you understand not all sapiens evolve, world war breaks out, stronger, better smarter kills off lesser evolved.

People have been at war, fighting and killing for like ever, it s apart of human evolutionary processes

@Allamanda atheist exist, but illogical

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:414515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.