Agnostic.com

17 1

What's something that you felt was never meant to be for you, but it turns out it really was?

bleurowz 8 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Politics!

Dating, and then meeting someone who I've actually connected with.

Parenting. I got married on the condition we never had kids. Having them was the best thing I have ever done, pity I put it off so long.

being old

Marriage.

Teaching math. It's amazing how much you can learn when you have to teach it.

Misery. Loneliness. Pain.

I have nerve damage, from an injury at work, which limits my ability to socialize.

I can't click "like" on that. But I wish there was a "hug" button!

@bleurowz
Hugs, back. 🙂

Never imagined I would be living in New England, but it seems to fit me fairly well!

Probably changing career paths as a sales representative for major food and tobacco companies. Up to 2006 I had spent my career working for candy, tobacco and snack companies: Hersheys, Brachs, Drakes, Marlboro, Fuego Cubano. After Fuego Cubano terminated their outside sales force I had the opportunity to work at a really fun job-selling teddy bears and stuffed animals for Gund. The best, most fun, highest paid job I would ever have and the longest in duration-5 years. The gift industry was a different field but I was a quick learner winning numerous sales awards and bonuses being named Salesperson of the Year in 2008. Found my niche. Too bad the company went through reorganization after being sold and I was let go. Best job I ever had,

Life after 30

Outdoor activities

I live in Florida but I wanted to see Mayan ruins so I got out there in July-Sept to acclimate myself. Once I got used to it, I found it it my liking.

Peace and solitude....

Can't think of a thing.

The guy I'm seeing now ...

Cheez-Its. (no really, I love them, NOM-NOM) =]

True love.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41478
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.