Agnostic.com

12 3

Do you have a best friend that you talk to often or see frequently to have fun?

Can you have more than one best friend at a time?

atheist 8 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have 3 best friends, each is different but all 3 mean a lot to me. One of them lives closer, so I so see her more often. But I talk and Skype with all three whenever possible.

Yes.

The first person I met on OkCupid two years ago became my BFF. He is a fellow amateur photographer. We go to antique stores, and out photographing stuff or for dinner and drinks. We share secrets we can't tell our partners (mostly just venting about the partners). He has even let me read his journals, which is really cool. Oh yeah, I've borrowed a few of his books.

And my partner is also my BFF. He is a storyteller and amateur actor/director, so we have lots of great conversations about literature and plays. He also has a great book collection.

When the 3 of us get together, it's really a good time. Those two are hilarious and riff off each other.

@atheist it is! I love it when my friends become friends. I do what I can to foster good relationships between my peeps.

i have one i see often and a few i dont

me either. I have hundreds of aquaintances.

No. and I don't know, never having had one.

I don't have a best friend.

@atheist I don't have a dog.

@atheist I have to go buy paint?

@atheist I'll go buy markers then. Lol.

@atheist I'll go look for a small, yet hand sized rock today.

@atheist I bought a rock at the Dollar Tree. It's on my window silll. It says, "Peace" with a pink flower on it. I bought decorations for the Spring and for the Summer.

@atheist Lol. It's getting a tan by my window now.

No. And yes.

@atheist
I always say I’m looking for a best friend AND lover.

Yes. I actually have 2 I call best friends, and several who are very close. We always have a great time when together.

I have a friend that was born the same day as me, and in the same hospital 90 seconds apart. (He's older than me), and for the first seven years of my life, he lived across the street from me. I moved away in 1975, but his family moved near my family in 1977. I still keep in touch with him to this day.

I have a few close friends that I talk to every once in while. But no one that I talk to you all the time anymore. I guess you would say my girlfriend is my best friend I can talk to her about anything.

I have several Best friends from different times in my life,but they remain best friends. They all serve a different purpose. I see them as often as our schedules allow or for different types of activities. Also depending on how far they live from me. I've known them for 50, 45, 35, 20, 10 or maybe 5 years. Some are guys, most are girls. 🙂

Not anymore. She started dropping the N word every time I was around her and got pissed when I told her to stop. Gave me some shitty attempted guilt trip crap about how we've been friends so long, I thought I could say anything and not be judged.

Racists should be judged.

I’ve had friends like that what the hell happens To people.

@atheist Looking back, I was her friend but she was not mine.

More in the summer .My local friend smokes cigarettes and I have a real problem with the effects of the smoke- cough and gag. So I can't stand going in her house and won't let her smoke in mine. She has a pool which I frequent in the summer. All her friends smoke as well but when I am outside I can socialize.Other than that we talk on the phone often.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41506
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.