Agnostic.com

3 8

He has a point

Donto101 7 Mar 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is interestign that republi9cans wnt the investigation to be limited to Russian collusion, but theri investigation of Clinton started by investigating the White Water REal Estate transactions, and went really far a field to find Clinto lid about getting blow job... which really didnt' affect anything h as far as influencing policy.

Team Trump is suspected of money laudering for criminal organizations, and it appears that Russia has inflence on actual U.S. policy, which is far mroe si8gnificant than lying about a blow job in order to protect one' family.

LOL! But of course, the actual Clinton investigation was for lying on a deposition. Since Bill regularly informed the Chinese agent of what transpired in white house meetings, Bill would have been impeached for treason also, if he hadn't immediately had a "Wag the Dog" scandal with Mona, to distract the media.

So the Chinese treason story was pushed to the 10th page of the newspaper where I read it anyway.

@WizardBill Bill Clinton's candidacy was funded by the Chinese. In turn, he kept a Chinese agent near the white house and updated information to him. He'd cross the street and call it in. All this was documented and reported in the newspaper..just as the Mona scandal broke. I was also amused to see that the movie, Wag the Dog, had the same plot as real life, and even showed the president hugging the girl love interest in the movie from the same angle and almost identical to the famous photo of Bill and Mona hugging in the newspaper. Since the movie was made over a year before the scandal broke, that means someone had inside information.

I also saw first hand what Bill's embargo did to Haiti, all based on lies. HORRIBLE people. I will NEVER forgive them..they killed so many of my friends and almost killed my parents.

@birdingnut -- Supporting evidence? Cite sources.

@evidentialist That was a LONG time ago..before the internet, even. I saved the newspaper and magazine article clippings for years, to show doubters, but they got buggy after a decade, so I threw them out. I'm sure the internet has been wiped by now to remove evidence. I suppose you don't know about the Haiti embargo either. But I lived it.

@birdingnut your own private scandal no one else can discover. Insert eye roll. Birding what was that again?

I vaguely remembered that, but these stories were very easy to find with just one google search:

[nationalreview.com]

[abcnews.go.com]

[washingtonpost.com]

I have never been a fan of Clinton but I see nothing that suggest Clinton’s was feed info to the Chinese. I think the republicans would’ve jump all over that and forgot completely about lying about a blowjob. I think someone has been listening to to many conspiracy theories

@Donto101 Wow. And now you're going to say the Haiti embargo didn't happen, and all my Haitian friends dead. Sickening. You are just like the alt-right..fake news, fake news. How about the woman who reported being RAPED by Bill when he was still AK governor? Next, you'll say you didn't "read" about it so it didn't happen, You're as bad as a Trumpite.

@birdingnut I didn’t say anything about The Haiti embargo or the rape allegation. Because I didn’t research that yet. I did research the supposed Chinese connection. There wasn’t reliable that I could find that proved or even made me think he is guilty of treason. And like I said I don’t even like Clinton’s

@Donto101 Well, I was there when this stuff happened. It was even mentioned in TV knews, but then everyone rushed to go on about Mona and scandal. The Clintons were up to so much evil back then that we used to joke that the would-be Clinton whistle blowers who kept ending up dead had caught the "Arkansas flu." Where we lived in eastern KY, locals called Bill Clinton the "white drug lord" since illegal drugs went through him. People in Haiti told me the same thing, and that the Clintons had turned Haiti into a drug smuggling spot.

@WizardBill Not my problem, Mr. "fake news." If you don't know about this stuff, it just shows you don't know about older news. You sound just like a typical Trumpite..nothing you don't know about personally exists. Brother.

@WizardBill Whatever. I don't like arguing with fake news alt-right any more than I do with you. You seem the same sort. You only believe something you've personally encountered, but apparently you've not encountered very much. I'm done.

Yes. Yes indeed!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:41654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.