Agnostic.com

12 6

LINK Dave Daubenmire: We Must Make Homosexuality “Unthinkable Again” | Sarahbeth Caplin | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Homosexuality has always been around. Social anthropologists say it has also been accepted in about 97% of known cultures... and present in every culture.

snytiger6 9 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes! Once we make homosexuality unthinkable again we know for sure that nobody will be involved in it. Are these people morons or are they running for public office?

What a horrendously ignorant and deliberately offensive individual this “Dubbed in the Mire” is. He like most of his ilk have their brains permanently on the sexual mechanics of others, they seem to get some sort of kinky thrill by talking dirty and denigrating the sexual relationships of others. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being who keeps his brain permanently on other people’s private sex lives, and the fact that he purports to be doing it in god’s name, the so called god of love, just makes it all the more vile.

A good dose of Mind Your Own Business would go along way here.

What a weirdo, perhaps if he spends less time thinking about other people’s sex lives he’d be a happier chap. Why do people get so preoccupied by things that are none of their concern? It’s just bizarre. Bloody would be dictators, there’s too many of them!
He sounds pretty sexist too, as if being a wife makes you a second class citizen and is something to belittle someone with. I guess I’m in the mood for a rant...so Dave gets it!

Nasty racist POS

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 25, 2019

Just afraid because he likes dicks

Wonder what his ‘dark’ problem is!

People like that are beyond deplorable. This makes me angry.

MizJ Level 8 Oct 25, 2019

Ummm, when has it been "unthinkable"? There have been nasty dark times when it was illegal (for no good reason!) But every species, not just our own, has always had individuals who preffered "other".

Or the same 😉 perhaps he needs to stop thinking about it, and get in touch with his feminine side too.

Unthinkable but not undoable.

Hahaha, That's like saying "bring back the prohibition of alcohol".

They will try; that and other 19th century good old intolerance and prejudice Those fundamentalists will have their wishes come true with all the new judges named by the current holder of the office of the U.S. Presidency and quickly confirmed by the republican controlled Senate. It will cost lives and will cause much horrible pain, suffering and trauma.

That man is crazy. People like that is why I'm a little scared of coming out the closet to people off this site.

Ah, congratulations 😊 you’re free of the closet here.

Dave Daubenmire can go fuck himself.
I hate people like him. He's earned it.
This is another reason why I am an anti-theist.
These people need to be stopped from influencing public policy.

Homosexuality is naturally occurring in over 1500 species besides humans.
But hey, Dave, you scumbag, ignore scientific fact.

If we were to find a society/culture in which there is no homosexuality--that would be abnormal!

There are lots of normal nasties in most societies that I could happily live without. Grown adults making choices that harm no one don’t tip the scale at all. The people that think this is important haven’t seen much to complain about obviously, lucky them!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:418132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.