Agnostic.com

7 10

America Came Together to Boo Donald Trump at the World Series

Love the conclusion!

"Trump reportedly headed out before tonight’s game was finished. It’d almost be enough to make you believe the world was headed in the right direction, if not for the fact that in a world headed anywhere near the right direction, Donald Trump would not be getting booed at the World Series, because in that world Donald Trump would not be attending the World Series, because in that world Donald Trump would never have gotten anywhere near political power.

"Unfortunately, we don’t live in that world, but after years of horrifying footage of people wildly cheering Trump’s deranged rambling at his rallies, it’s reassuring—restorative, even!—to know that the rest of the country hasn’t forgotten how to greet tyrants. Home run, America."

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Lock him up!"

It warmed the cockles of my heart. 🙂 Exactly where in the heart are your cockles, and what is their function?

Happy attitude is changing

AMEN!!!!!

Four years ago Michelle Obama said, "When they go low we go high." I agreed with her then, but not so much today. Hillary Clinton had to apologize for calling his supporters deplorables while trump made fun of handicap, women, and people of color.
His campaign will be nothing but name calling and lies.

I imagine that after the killing of Al-Baghdadi, he probably thought he'd be cheered as though he had done the deed himself.

Boooooo......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:419443
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.