Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Joe Biden was denied communion at Catholic church in South Carolina - CNNPolitics

And this is why there should be separation of church and state. I don't give a damn for the opinion of any church. Churches need to keep their opinions out of my government.

HippieChick58 9 Oct 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He should not be speaking about it publicly.

Well. It is the Catholic Church. IMO the biggest hypocritical business/church that there is. And I agree with you by the way. Keep their goddam religious crap out of the running of the country. If I was Biden I would be flattered that they rejected me. A sign that he is doing something right maybe? I am not necessarily a Biden fan by the way.

SHaria Law, different flavor same dish. And they pay no taxes 😠

I hear about keeping the government and church separate. I'm a little surprised that wouldn't let Biden in, but Trump I could see and good for them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:420129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.