Agnostic.com

12 2

Would you date you?

When you look in the mirror, when you look around at your life and consider who you are as a thinker; a doer, a taker or giver..
Your habits, your compulsions, your priorities, your integrity..

Do you think you’re a good catch?

Why or why not?

AMGT 8 Nov 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This site keeps posing questions it never occurred to me to ask. 🙂

It depends. Being a heterosexual man I would only consider dating me if I were of the opposite sex.

If I were a female version of me I would not date me. I could do better than that.

If I were me and a female version of me arrived then yes, I would date me. She would be awesome and the sex would be fantastic.

Wait a minute; I couldn't get me pregnant could I?

Whew, no worries, both of me are too old.

I think I'm probably a good Fwb but I do like a lot of personal space.

If I were brutally honest I wouldn't date me.

I'm not all that physically attractive, I'm lazy, a massive asshole, and pretty annoying at times. I'd recommend anyone who could stand being with me on a regular basis a medal.

Not that silly. Where do you want a life time's of luggage?

No, I'm getting older, gravity is having its effect, and I've never particularly liked the way I look. Characteristically, I like myself. I'm artistic, accept criticism, physically active, don't have many scruples, think logically (most of the time), and love dark chocolate. Maybe a blind person would be a good match. They see with their hands in a similar way that I do.

This is one of those questions that gets stuck in my head. So of course I must amend my reply. I would be crazy to meet me in a female suit. We'd explore each other's bodies, we'd shower together (to conserve water, ha), she'd know exactly when to leave me alone and when to 'bother' me, she'd understand my moods and emotions, she'd show empathy. I don't think it'd last very long.

Loving dark chocolate is a good trait 🙂

From a physical standpoint, I am not what I am attracted to. I happen to be attracted to thin Asian and/or androgynous men.

From a psychological perspective, i am also attracted to person who are more outgoing than I am.

I consider myself to be a good catch, as i am honest, dependable, punctual, loyal dn I do wh tI promise to do. I am generally neat and organized. I like to do active things, but sometiems need a little push to get started.

Yup.

We go on long bike rides. Spend time in library. Meditate and fall asleep. Recently stood on the head for 3 minutes. Laugh at each other looking at the mirror. He is fun. Definitely worth the wait. Who wants him?

Yup. I'm a catch.

I think I have strong qualities in some respects: intellect, ethics, humor (if you like it dark), dedicated, devoted. At the same time I know I can be distant and need a lot of time by myself, and I can be insecure and surly by times. So, I don't really know if I'm my type.

I’d like to think so. I’m a pretty nice person all things considered.
A good catch? I’m reasonably successful, kind hearted, sardonic, sarcastic, hardworking and reasonably passionate. But like millions of other people, I’m not charismatic for remarkably singular in some way. You tell me. I see a lot of attractive people that have a really hard time paying the bills.

I think I would date someone with my personality. On the other hand, I really love vagina.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.