Agnostic.com

30 6

Weekend plans

Do you have plans for the weekend? Will you take it day by day? Or simply resting at home?

• 23 votes
  • 23 votes
  • 27 votes
ashortbeauty 8 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Friday when I wake up... I listen to a song I wrote "mis oraciones de fin de semana"... that's get me started right. It's my ritual. Tonight going Dancing and to listen to old salsa veteran... trombonist Lewis Kahn. Tomorrow: depends of tonight, but in Agenda the "A So Important March against Guns". Sunday too far out to plan. It is my first weekend in DC since back from Florida. What I declined? Going to NYC for a mass for my departed brother in law, BD was this past Tuesday.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law. My sympathies

@ashortbeauty do not be sorry, we all got to go sometime, I will remember the good times like tonight going to a venue we used to go to.

@GipsyOfNewSpain that's a Great outlook to have. Enjoy the venue

I will be at home, I really don't like going away that much. I have visitors for the weekend, weather is overcast and rain, so little beach. Maybe some reading, board games, computer games, possibly a movie. I mowed and gardened yesterday, so all is up to date.

damn, now I have even more visitors, too many. wish they would all go home.

Reading and relaxing.

Sounds nice 🙂

What are you reading?

@ScubaWags the portable atheist

@Teslacoilsmith that has been recommended to me a few times. I really should pick it up.

I am retired and most of my plans are during the week when most everyone is in school or at work and usually just stay home on weekends.

I'll be at home this weekend. I have no plans and doubt I'll do anything but chill 😎

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.