Agnostic.com

4 0

This is for the WOMEN. Have you ever asked a MAN out? And if you did how did you get past the arcaiac code of chivalry to accomplish this? Seems like everyone here has to be so opinionated on love and relationships, and independence and oneupmanship, to never cross the boudries set millions of years ago. Can a woman ask a man out?

NFAguy53 7 Mar 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course a woman can ask a man out. I recommend doing it. It's a good way to weed out the inhibited.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 24, 2018

A long time ago I invited a guy to the ballet. We both fell asleep. Embarassing. But funny in hindsight.

Yes. "I enjoy reading your posts. But this messenger app blows. Would you be interested in chatting in person? If so, I know a bookstore with a coffee shop inside where we could meet."

I encourage females to do the asking. The world would be a better place if it went both ways.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.