Agnostic.com

4 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What is it with the right? Oh, yeah, they assume the left always cheats because it's just the defacto position the right always chooses. I realize both sides cheat I just see so much more of it from the right than I do from the left, cause trust me if it was there fox would be all over it like white on rice!

Smart move. If the legislature were to overturn that election on little to no evidence, there would be hell to pay at the state and national level and Republicans would reap the whirlwind.

Ky turned out the vote at 42% to get rid of this ass wipe. I hope we turn out at 85% to dump Moscow Mitch.

Ha! He is a total idiot. Had to be a fool if he lost Kentucky. Unfortunately not by as many votes as he should have but still glad he lost.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424273
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.