Agnostic.com

7 0

Best concert you've been to?

I genuinely despise crowds but when my mom and dad got tickets to see Bob Dylan, Van Morrison and Joni Mitchell live at the Gorge in Leavenworth, I HAD to go.

JayOleck38 7 Nov 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Rolling Stones

Springsteen, Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ, 2003. Floor seats, about 20 rows back.

Have you ever listened to Will Hoge? He reminds me a bit of the Boss! Bruce's album Ghost of Tom Joad is, I think, one of the best ever.

@JayOleck38 I will have to check him out. I'm an old-school Springsteen fan, Born to Run is still my favorite album.

@bleurowz He reminds me more vocally speaking of Bruce than anything else, but his lyrics are all his own (and some of the best I have EVER heard.) This is the one song of his that got me started, but I also love Washed by the Water, Thoughts and Prayers, Dirty Little War, Nikki's a Republican Now and Guitar or a Gun.

SLAYER!!!

Until recently, the Kinks in the early 1980s in West Lafayette, IN, and Stevie Ray Vaughan at the same venue, the next year (tie).

More recently, Twenty One Pilots in NOLA put on the best live show I've ever seen. It was a mesmerizing experience and we knew every song played.

Zster Level 8 Nov 11, 2019

I just saw Joe Bonamassa! Great Blues guitarist!

Pearl Jam 2009 in Brisbane Australia

They're a Seattle based band! All praise for my home state!

Not exactly Woodstock, but I was at Kickapoo Creek. Three days of sex, drugs and rock-n-roll.

[djtees.com]

[pinterest.com]

Oh, I would have killed to go to Woodstock. Not much for any drugs, but the rest of it.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:424970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.