Agnostic.com

51 18

Why is it so hard to find a lover that shares the same beliefs?

I guess common sense isn’t so common! Trying to find love with another atheist really narrows your search down! Not many people claim their atheism! Even though it is slowly becoming more acceptable in society, it’s still hard to find someone on the same page! I know they’re out there, they just don’t represent it enough to where likeminded individuals can find them and establish some kind of communication! I just don’t understand why common sense isn’t common!

MikeReynolds 4 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Logic, common sense and statistics have a lot to do. There's billions od religious people wherras non believers are a tiny minority.

no there is a lot who are scared to admit they don't believe you really think ther polictians and religious leaders believe there is a god? If thry come out they more likely loose their cush jobs screwing us over. It is the longest lasting con job on earth.

@benhmiller who's kidding who?

@Mofo1953 using logic what the rich and polictians do does not follow religion so they only say they beleive to get the brain dead to follow them

@benhmiller what dors all you said have to do with the fact that there are billions of religious people and significantly less non believers that being the statistical and thus logical reason you can't rasily. find a like minded lover????

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.