Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seeing this headline reminded me that this weekend was the 81st anniversary of Kristallnacht (the night of broken glass).

MizJ Level 8 Nov 11, 2019

Didn't take a genius to figure that one out.

And there aren't a whole lot of geniuses in his base.

Read an interesting syndicate columnist this morning, Timothy Egan. [hotair.com] How many of us have experienced trying to get someone (child, mate or friend) to change some behavior and discover the more we nag the more intransigent they become. Mr. Egan and President (the real one) Obama are telling us the more we vilify the tRump supporters the more they will stick with him (he may be a SOB but at least he's our SOB scenario or We support (fill in the blank) right or wrong). Loyalty plays an out-sized hand in conservative quarters. The message by more and more knowledgeable people is to lighten up with the insults. It only makes the other side personally reprehensible and more determined.

When, hopefully, he is defeated in 2020, I can't see him leaving office without attempting to incite a civil war. I hope our military is willing to defend the constitution. :'(

I'm surprised he came out and said it publicly..👿👿👿👿👿

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.