Agnostic.com

5 2

Missing people

If you could have just one person come back to you for Christmas, who would it be and why if you care to elaborate.

Meaniebabyinga 5 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Y for Christmas ? Just curious . What's so special about Christmas ? Can my person come back on my birthday ? Or a random Tuesday ?

If I only had one choice, it would for sure be my grandmother. I'd take off work and take her and my mom up to NYC to see the tree lighting ceremony at Rockefeller center. And just drive around with them. Go and do things she never in her life got to do. Go to D.C. and your the white house, the capital building. Drive around the ne, go through Vermont. We all three would have a great last Christmas together. If I had to, I'd carry her on my back to make sure she would go.

I am having a hard time choosing between my Dad and my husband. I guess my Dad so my children who only knew him as toddlers could really meet him and their children could do the same. He was memorable to so many but they were too young.

I have the exact same quandary. Would be cruel to be forced to choose!

My dad. I'd like him to know that I forgive him. And he never got to meet his granddaughters.

Mom

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.