Agnostic.com

10 2

Would you care if Trump was assassinated?

• 3 votes
  • 5 votes
Redcupcoffee 7 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just want a Chelyabinsk type meteor impact to take out the White House with tRump, Pence, and Ryan inside.

The resulting Pence presidency, no matter how Trump leaves office scares me....

I've said it before, I wish the entire White (and I mean WHITE) house would sink into a black hole. Someone (with less of a sense of humor than us, RedCupofCoffee) then said "what do you have against the actual building"? Oy vey. So yes, I wouldn't give a fig, but only if the rest of them went with his dumb ass.

I'd much rather see him and Pence impeached. If Trump was assasinated we'd still be left with Pence

I care because that would give us Mole-eyes Mike.

After voting I'll be watching for the Secret Service to visit me.

Neither of these would be my answer. As much as I hate trump. I don’t want to see a American President assassinated. I’d like to see him impeached arrested thrown out of office and put in prison. But if he died of natural causes I’d be ok with that.

I do respect the office of the President. He needs to be impeached, violence is never the answer. No one has the right to take another human's life. We are not living in a third world country. I would like to believe that we are better than that.

If "violence is never the answer" should we have stayed out of WWll ???
Sometimes it's the only way....

@Qualia apples and oranges. Different things. WWII and killing an elected official.

@noworry28 So Hitler shouldn't have been killed? Really?
It never ceases to amaze me when people think a population is immune to herdthink and cycling.
This whole "can't happen here" is not based in reality, just there are way more tools to subjugate a population than there were before.

@Qualia is Trump starting a genocide is he invading the world yet. If and when he starts than we can do something else to him. Monday morning quarterback.

@noworry28 He doesn't have to, all he has to do is sit on his hands and let the corporations continue to take over, destroying our water and allow policies to ruin people financially.
We're pretty good at taking ourselves out tho when school shootings are commonplace.
Doing nothing is a decision also...
Good thing being stupid isn't illegal.
So we have to wait until he's gassing people and not a minute sooner, good to know e_@

@Qualia So your solution to Trump is to take him out. You are as radical as the other side. Show up and vote and get people to show up and vote in 2018 and 2020.

The FBI,NSA,CIA, and the rest of the alphabet is monitering your question you might want to take it down. As bad as he is no

And making him a martyr-icon? Thanks, but no, thanks...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.