Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Russia's Napoleon scholar confesses to dismembering young lover | News | Al Jazeera

Ok, ok. I know it's a horrible thing he did. But he did it while drunk, dressed as Napoleon. And he fell into the river depositing body parts. You know that would only happen in Russia. 😛😛😛

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It would only happen in Russia because you can't find a freezing river in Florida, or Texas.

@SeaGreenEyez, as a fifth generation Texan on either side of my family I can tell this one.

A Texan died and ended up at the Pearly Gates where he asked St. Peter why God had not chosen Texas as the promised land?

St. Peter got on the phone and asked god, then answered the Texan, "God really wanted to, after all it's such a wonderful place, but try as he might he couldn't find three wise men or a virgin."

Or Florida or Texas

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 12, 2019

WTF..only in Russia..why couldn't they have done that to Drump?

And maybe Florida.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:425390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.