Agnostic.com

13 2

What's humanity's best attribute? It's worst?

Mea 7 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At the moment I'd say compassion and greed.

That it exists.

The best: compassion and intelligence. The worst: hate and destructiveness.

Greed and control depravity torcher all belong in the cesspool of the darkest emotions. Kindness tenderness empathy and friendliness are about as sweet sounding music if those emotions were turned into melodies .

The best is that humanity exists. The worst is that humanity exists.

Humanities best -- caring for another
Humanities worst - defining those apart from their tribe as sub-human and not worthy of caring for

Love and hate.

Lovingkindness - worst is fear!

I would say it's best attribute would be curiosity. The constant need to learn more and push farther. The worst attribute would be the amazing cruelty that people throughout history seem happy to inflict on others.

The worst is the belief in nationalism and "manifest destiny" imperialist doctrine.The best ti ruse uo and say Fk you and the horse you ride in on

Empathy/Apathy

Its best is its brain and its worst is its brain.

You took my response. Damn your brain! Also, nice brain you got there 🙂

lol sorry its as long as its tall

I think humankinds best trait is the way in which we can pull together during times of crisis.
Worst trait is probably arrogance.

RonB Level 5 Mar 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42621
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.