Agnostic.com

8 1

I was wondering if anyone has ever actually met with someone from this site or is it just another chat room?
Thank you.

Reid1956 3 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't, but that's because I live in Thailand at the moment, and this is a new site..not many members.

Yes. Nice visit. Went hiking. Pretty sure there was no follow-up due to the fact that 1) I'm not a nudist and 2) I don't throw myself at strangers. 😉 #differentlifegoals

I don't believe any of these people exist. As a matter of fact l'm beginning to question my own existence!

No, I know we are all real it's just that with all the CL hype women need to go beyond their fears.

Chat room so far

Not yet.

They have

Yes I flew out to west coast to meet a member and have heard of a couple who met here and are getting married.

I have not, yet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.