Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Pastor: ‘I would smear feces all over myself if my son married a man’ / LGBTQ Nation

And it boggles the minds as to why he thinks that would actually change anything....

snytiger6 9 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that storyline would make a good tv play

I just want my kids to find someone to love

I assume you mjean the pastor's son marrying another man and not the feces smearing part.

@snytiger6 worked for ozzie lol id rather they didn't smear anything but sun block but they are grown not my ability to choose for them anymore

I would pay to see that. Lets hope his son would to.

me too

I think you may have found a church fundraiser to make up for the lower church attendance and dwindling memberships. I think this kind of even twould really give churches the very kind of dignity they deserve.

That dude is crazy. I think my chances of marrying a man is better than marrying a woman at this point in my life.

lots of men in later years find pleasure with another man sometimes groups that meet for fun couple times a month I see no reason not to try what could be the worst you get your cock sucked more than you ever dreamed of and men usually love anal if they just let it happen and not be judgmental

Why not? You're full of it anyway! 😀

Is that supposed to change his son's mind? Wonder how sympathetic his audience is? Hope his son ties him down and watches the Birdcage with him.

The pastor is spewing feces from his mouth.

If one cannot eat it wear it. I guess he has heard this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:426421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.