Agnostic.com

6 5

Hello! Indianapolis is pretty small and I, like several of you, have had a hard time finding fellow atheists to date. I've tried dating people who are "spiritual" or are believers who keep it to themselves. I used to be a hippie so I will always have tendrils of what I call "wistful thinking" but I know the reality is no ghosts no gods and no afterlife. I'm hoping to meet a nice like-minded fun super cool man here in Indy. Someone who has my same interests and also my distaste 4 religion. I love going out and singing karaoke... Any takers? Hahaha! Also I'm so not into polyamorous relationships. I'm definitely not an old-fashioned person but I prefer my relationships one on one.

MedusaOblongata 3 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

U will get soon

FAIZ Level 5 Mar 26, 2018

Wow, Indy is small?
Less than 8000 people where I live. lol
It's all relative.
Welcome to the community!!

You sound like a great person to know. Wish I were closer...

I'm in Indianapolis today unfortunately. I also love karaoke. Maybe next time I come through it won't be a blizzard.

Yes Indiana forgot what season it is! Lol

Work on building your profile, answer all questions and include pics. Welcome to a freethinker community.

Hello! Are my pics not showing up? I have several on here I thought!

didn't check your profile-you're good sorry

I wish you well and success in finding what you are searching for here and in your life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42652
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.