Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Epstein jail guards had been offered plea deal

Wow. Really? No one's even talking/reporting this. These cats have been criminally charged. Who knew? 🤔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Federal cops and guards are trained to lie, frame and murder innocent people.....such skills make it easy to silence GUILTY EPSTEIN

That thing smelled funny from the get-go. There were too many big names popping up and who knows how many more would have popped up. He had to go away. I am not and never have been a conspiracy guy, but I do believe he was murdered. You know Epstein would have given them all up to strike a deal of some kind.

Christmas lights and Epstein don't hang themselves and a man like Epstein that wanted his dick frozen and revived later would not murder such a magnificent pecker
trump and barr are tied to him bigley and maybe Clinton and of course many more that is how he operated... I think it was Donnie that said the first time he met Epstein he offered to get him any girl he desired.....so the con was to get a guy a baby girl or boy and take pics of them fucking ..... put that one in the pocket ...get favors and or money for life

Clinton Mezvinski Crime families destroy evidence by murder ....no one will ever hear the truth from Seth Rich, Vince Foster or dozens of other dead "Witnesses" / co-perpetrators

@GreenAtheist Clinton was just one of the names mentioned. To think Clinton pulled this off, especially with a Republican run DOJ is not likely. The DOJ is in charge of the facility where Epstein died. This has trump and Barr written all over it. Hating the Clinton's for the ills of America gets silly. No one has been investigated more than the Clintons. No one ever comes up with anything. Let it go.

@Sticks48 I think it was barr he is the protector now and he also has a family history with epstine

@Sticks48 I agree but if you don't mention that Clinton flew on epsitnes plane ppl go nuts and say you can't see the truth

Holy shit

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 16, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:427058
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.