Agnostic.com

29 5

What Guides You?

What ideas, values, concepts that guide your actions and interactions? What are the ideas that keep you on your chosen path? Do you have them written down and can you easily explain them to a stranger? I have been working on this for quite a while and I currently have 12 Guiding Lights that keep me balanced. They are humility, kindness, present, friendly, gratitude, openness, loving, considerate, nonjudgmental, supportive, positive, and forgiveness. Each of these concepts have very specific definitions. Some are obvious. Most are not. I will forgo details unless there is a specific interest. How about all of you. What are your Guiding Lights? #Values

arca2027 6 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My gut feelings and a sense of right or wrong according to me.

That can be challenging too! Thanks or sharing.

I have a moral code that I have stuck by

like?

don't mug people, rape people or kill them, have respect and treat people the way they treat me. try and be a good friendly person and don't do sly dirty things you wouldn't want doing to you and be honest as much as possible. don't take crap or agree when you don't. be myself. no cruelty and don't gossip.

The force ( what can I say a misspent youth watching star wars) Mostly logic with a tad of spider sense, lessons not forgotten of past mistakes.

lol

Never assume, never use all inclusive terms, LOVE HARD, forgive with grace, LEARN FROM EVERYTHING, be true to you and lastly die in complete peace.

good ones. thanks.

@arca2027 You are welcomed, kind sir.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42860
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.