Agnostic.com

3 1

Just watched the best stand-up I've seen in years. Ricky Gervais, HUMANITY, Neflix Streaming. It's amazing how many ways a comedic boundary can be breached. Long live free speech!

Sooz 6 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes... LMAO.

Stand up is my favorite. Raw + vunerability. One person in front of minions. Sasha Baron Cohen, Chris Rock, Rosanne Barr, Larry David. The great Catskills comedians of the past many who went on as writers director producers. Couldn't get work as Jews so were welcome in the Berkshires. Mel Brooks, Jackie Mason, Ernie Kovaks, Dick Cavett. Joan Rivers. Loved Joan on Howard Stern. I would watch the Comedy Channel but for the censorship. I don't get the jokes as they are too heavy handed.

What a pisk! Oh thank you. I'e seen his name and some memes but never checked him out. Can't wait to find more.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:42873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.