Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll be different. I would rather send us students to us colleges.

I would focus on getting rid if trump. The rest will start leveling to normalcy.

Makes no sense. It costs a fortune to attend college nowadays, seems like they'd be contributing to the economy.

@slydr68 Smart.

But her E-MAILS!! Sorry couldn't resist. The only people benefiting from the trump presidency are the top 10% of Americans.
I realize the stock market is up. I know the GDP is up (it has gone up since the later part of the 1930's) but NONE of that ever trickles down to the 90% of the American populace.
Sure the employment figures show low unemployment - most Americans need to work 2 or 3 of those low paying jobs in order to have enough food, clothing and shelter for the month. Forget health care.
This all ties in.
It's not just students that help our economy, the families come to visit and tourists from other countries do not want to come to America like they use to. America to many outside of it does not seem as appealing as it once did, and the student and tourist trade makes up a hefty portion of our economy.

Because they actually want a good education, and not be mugged/killed while here...such silly demands......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:428957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.