Agnostic.com

4 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those of us over 60 can remember a time when even we blue-collar workers expeted to be upwardly mobile, do better every year, our kids would all go to college & get great, stable jobs afterwards. I began to feel an erosion during the Reagan trickle-down/union-busting years.
In actual fact, wages have remained stagnant for 40 years, while prices have soared.

I have no idea how any of the people who supposedly know what is happening in economics can say that things are the same. The value of the dollar has dropped, and for me and the people I work with prices have gone up and wages have not. The economy is not doing O.K.and the unemployment numbers are close to seven to ten percent. The way this number is calculated changes every time someone needs it to be smaller.

Soooo much winning..

I had an incredible run the last two years and got a tax cut. Nothing to do with trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:429237
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.