Agnostic.com

5 0

Are you pulling any April Fool's Day pranks on Easter?

I was thinking of bringing my shocking pen to work. Lol. You push the top down to write, but instead it shocks you. I thought of showing up late by 1 minute. I've never been late before. I'm always 15 minutes early. I used to have invisible ink and I would spray it on people.

My place has a huge sugar jar and a salt shaker. I can't switch those out without being seen. We all have our own bathrooms. So I can't Seran wrap the toilet seats.

Any good ideas of pranks that I could do?

Sarahroo29 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I should go to church in a birthday suit!

Lol.

My pranks backfire. Once I gave my son condoms as a gag gift; his excitement and declaration that he really needed them definately made the joke on me.

My daughter at one time had my only grandkids so she enjoyed an elevated status. My son, daughter in law and myself cooked up a plan to convince my daughter they were having a baby. We all expected her to be unhappy about it. Nope she was so damn happy and excited that her baby brother was gonna have a baby that she cried.

So we felt like assholes.

The only "prank" that ever succeeded was when I heard someone was gonna egg me from their car so I hid in my boat and threw spoiled eggs in their car when they pulled up

Oh, wow.

Easter is its own April Fools Joke! I'll be joing some fellow heathens and going bird watching on Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge.

BillF Level 7 Mar 25, 2018

That sounds nice.

I was thinking of rising from the dead......

Zombie.

I would consider putting a sign on the door of a church saying...."Go Home...you missed the rapture"

Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.