Agnostic.com

7 0

What Will Be Your Worst Fear When Trump Is Re-elected?

How willyou best handle that fear?

alon 6 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My fear is that I will Continually be subjected to the whining,profanity ,complaining and whimpering from a specific portion of the population.

that is quite an assumption there. it's a little on the "when did you stop beating your wife" side and does not really deserve a serious answer.

g

That fascism, and Christian Sharia Law will only intensify. ESPECIALLY if his enablers continue control the Senate!

Fear Not cause it ain't gonna happen.

Why do you think Trump will be re-elected ? do you think that most americans are that ignorant ?

Leetx Level 7 Nov 24, 2019

He probably believs, as I do, that the GOP has such total control over the Electoral College system, that it doesn't MATTER, really, what intelligent people want. I think the only way to overcome their stranglehold on the system is an OVERWHELMING outpouring at the polls. Not only to Dump the Creep in the White House, but to DUMP members of Congress who are a BIG part of the problem, such as #MoscowMitchMcPutin, #LeningradLindsey, and MY ignorant Senator, Susan Collins! #VoteCollinsOUT2020!

The question is, WILL the people flood the polls. So far I'm not convinced.

Dems keep shooting themselves in the foot

There sure are problems there.... but, trump shoots himself in the foot every time he opens his mouth.... I just don't understand how he gets away with it..........
@alon

That the American people are so stupid to allow it to happen and they will want to have a say in what happens in the world.

It’s like asking Mr Magoo to arrange your child’s education schedule.

That the Dem loser will claim an even more ridiculous reason for losing than Clinton did?

You fear this?

@MarkiusMahamius Yes, the Dems learned nothing from their first loss to Trump, afraid they will learn even less from their second.

@Druvius thats a weird thing to be afraid of

@MarkiusMahamius I was being facetious. Trump has shown us that a gerbil could sit in the oval office and the giant swamp monster that is Washington will continue unmolested in the same direction it's been going since Reagan. Whether Trump wins or loses in 2020 won't change that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:430432
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.