Agnostic.com

1 0

This is a very adulterated question so if you are insulted by risky questions or are prude please do not read past this---------[ When I was 24 I was dating this voluptuous woman on my 25th birthday she broke up with me. 3 days later she asked me to her apartment. She then told me the main reason she broke up with me was that she wanted anal sex and we never did that. Not that I would not have I am game for anything sexual. Should you ask at the beginning of a relationship what the sexual wants and desires are, and the endowment of your partner is?

azzow2 9 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well she was certainly being an arsehole about it 😛 Sorry could not resist that joke🙂

Serious she should have mentioned her wants at the start and a sex position-even if she does want you to drill for HER Marmite-is no reason for ending a relationship.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.