Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Woman sues Chicago nightclub, alleging security guards stood by as she was sexually assaulted in an alley

This is absolutely horrific. They made her leave with him, they watched while he raped her, they then denied it all. Shameful. 😔

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would burn down the club!!

Flame their website

This is where the laws need to be clarified. If they let her stay in the bar, they are liable. If they interfere outside of the bar, they are liable. Now, if they do not interfere, they are liable. I'm not surprised they didn't do anything other than follow the rules set up in the club's insurance (get them out of the bar and then we don't have to cover them). I'm not saying anything about he morality of the situation, but legally, they are "caught between the devil and the deep blue sea." I hope they find the guy and give him his day in court. If they find out he is guilty (remember the presumption of innocence in the USA), then throw the book at him.

Sounds like it is time for criminal charges against the rapist and the security personnel who let it happen, a major civil law suit against the club, and a serious possibility of the club having its licenses revoked.

Having said that, I unfortunately need to add a note that women need to be careful when mixing alcohol and strangers.

Actually I believe it's Men that NEED to be aware of Their behavior while drinking. No means No drunk or not.

@Charlene, I agree. But until that happens the sad reality is that women do need to be careful.

@mcgeo52 every hour of every day..

Atrocious

The seedy side of clubbing!..can't give the owners a black eye now can they?..fuck them, cut their balls off..in public.

My sentiments exactly Lorena Bobbit should get the Presidential Medal of Freedom teaching rapists a painful permanent lesson

When I was a bouncer everyone was safe in San Diego THAT PLACE across from SPORTS ARENA on Sports Arena Boulevard peanut shells on floor keeps people from falling every guy was told DON'T TOUCH and every woman was promised safety from any bad boy

I'm hoping against hope that there's a security camera in that alley!

@SeaGreenEyez Let's hope it convicts the bastards...and that she can SUE them for everything they own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.