Agnostic.com

11 7

Hmmm........

Why didn't Jesus fly??

Mexibilly 3 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Silver Surfer!

Because in spite of what the church thinks he isn't Superman

Actually as he is rising to heaven , he is looking down at the cross and thinking how cruel it was to die this way, And the worst thing would be to come back and all my followers are wearing a cross only to remind me of the pain, I hope they are not stupid enough to wear a reminder of this sort

EMC2 Level 8 Mar 28, 2018

I think Jesus came in 4th in the crossboard freestyle event at PyeongChang. The halfpipe isn't as forgiving as God.

But Jesus did fly in the Bible.....
Acts chapter 1
9 And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And as they were gazing intently into [h]the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them. 11 They also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into [i]the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven.”

Jesus flew up to Heaven.....now isn't this a ridiculous absurd story?​

Cross Fit Training?

I keep looking for the ski jump behind him. 😛

He didn't want to fly because he knew Mohammed would do it a thousand or so years later and usurp his idea.

"Everybody's gone surfin'.
Surfin' Jesus; Yay! "

Looks like he's surfing to me too! Though I'd reshape that board.

I'm rather more curious about why Jesus didn't master the Kamehameha wave. It would have been useful during Matthew 4:1-11. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43364
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.