Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK How I Became Pro-Palestine & Why It Matters. | elephant journal

"I was raised on U.S. network news and major newspapers.
For much of my life, “objectivity” meant reading both The New York Times and the Washington Post.

I did not begin to seriously question U.S. Mainstream Media until the Iraq Invasion of 2003, and I had no reason to doubt the Mainstream narrative on the “Mid-East Conflict” until Operation Cast Lead in December, 2008.

By that time, I was augmenting my mainstream news with alternative sources and began to see discrepancies. First was the incredible disparity in numbers: death tolls of 100:1 and devastation on one side against trips to the air raid shelter on the other. Then it became clear that the Israeli Government was lying. The bombing of the UN school was a turning point, with the UN openly contradicting the Israeli narrative. Finally, the U.S. media was not reporting the facts and simply confirming the Israeli narrative."

[elephantjournal.com]

WilliamCharles 8 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unless/until Netanyahu and Trump are gone, aren't things likely to get worse ?

Yes, but those outrages were predicated on the amount of normalization from the left.

At least that's the way I see it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:433890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.