Agnostic.com

2 0

QUESTION 'Outright Act of Terror' – White South Africans Protest Farm Murders, 74 Killed in 2017 So Far

South Africa appears to be going the way of Zimbabwe

Trajan61 8 Mar 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well the UK, Australia, Canada do not have freedom of the press. Here in the great USA we have in our Constitution, the Bill of Rights of which the 1st Amendment guarantees a free & unimpeded press, the right of free speech. To my knowledge no other country gives such rights to their citizenry. An awfully liberal concept in 1776.

I wonder how long until the left start deleting articles like this?

They already hid the Australian mass shootings. Now they're going after guns, I bet racism and "racist" articles are next.

The UK police already have 30+ "hate crimes departments" in different counties, you can now be arrested for saying anything that offends someone else, ARRESTED for just words??!!??!!

What has the world come to?

We all joke about china censoring their internet, but is the US, UK or Australia any different?

The left always wants to silence those who disagree with them. Obama was notorious for that. It was his way or the highway. Hell the liberals think people who own guns are criminals. The liberals would be lost here in Oklahoma as there aren’t that many of them. Hell I don’t even know any of my friends who don’t own guns!

@Trajan61
Yeah, it's like the liberals are fascist gangs running around and beating up people with a different opinion to them.

I do feel somewhat sorry for them though. Because they don't understand what they are doing, they're being used as tools. Their liberal teachers and professors who knew nothing about how the real world works and only lived in their protected safe space bubble of ignorance somehow managed to indoctrinate millions of children in secret through repeated years of schooling and social/psychological programming. Resulting in the modern liberal who doesn't check any facts or statistics that disagree with them. They reject the idea that statistics can be manipulated by including or excluding certain data samples that they categorize as "outliers" and continue to believe their false narrative.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43463
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.