Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Four died in a shootout with police after a UPS truck was hijacked. Could it have been avoided?

Somehow I think that if the police had tried to find a way to isolate the truck by clearing traffic and allowing it to continue on to a better area for containment, this wouldn't have happened. Police will justify their actions when there is NO justification for a mass shootout on a public Highway. They did not protect nor serve and is an example of police mentality that needs to be reevaluated so that no unnecessary loss of life occurs. The thieves got away with nothing so why couldn't they be led to believe that they were going to escape? Yes this affects me because I'm watching how we're becoming a police state.

IAJO163 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The robbers did escape with something... they took a hostage. Supposedly the most valuable thing of all, a human being. But obviously that wasnt how the cops saw it. Or whatever they are. Definitely not the "well regulated militia" that is allowed the priviledge of carry guns

Cops broke even - only 2 innocents killed and 2 bad guys killed. Whats the problem? <end snark>

If you have trigger happy people (gunfire before the chase) then what the fuck do you expect will happen but a gunfight at the end of the chase? Sure sounds like they took the short stupid view - easy to do - and innocent people died because of it.

1of5 Level 8 Dec 7, 2019
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:435645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.