Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always tell the women I talk to to teach their sons and daughters that if they need to they can do anything they can to get free of a person trying to harm them. Kick in the balls, bit as hard as you can, scratch (actually keep your nails sightly long in case as skin will be there to identify the person), gouge the eyes, pull hair, use anything you can get your hands on. This is a time when all bets are off and permission is given to do anything you can. Call attention to yourself, scream, yell, wave your hands, yell for help.

I never had a problem with it either..my daughter was groped by a boy in her mid-teens at the local church auditorium dance..she broke his nose and was banned. No One ever did it again!

About 50 years ago I read an article in Cosmopolitan, written by a sex crimes police detective, where he said, "I would tell my daughter, my wife, my mother, take the bullet, take the stabbing, but do not Ever get in that car!"
Words of wisdm!

One gets in the car they are dead.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:435979
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.