Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK West Virginia Nazi salute: 3 workers fired, 34 others in photo suspended

But American law enforcement doesn't foster a climate a racism. (To the apologists: it isn't just one bad apple. It's systemic racism/white pride.)

smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can you imagine having a son or partner serving time there for a perhaps victimless crime?!

There appears to be maybe three who didn't go along. Fire everyone who did. or fire them all 🙂

Never seen so many people all wanting to leave the room at the same time
they must be all full of shit.

They all need to be arrested..

Looks like every one of them. Hmm, seems like a perfect example of mob rule. Even if one of those guys didn't want to do this would he dare?

I thought of the same thing. Honestly I would not. It's a peculiar stubbornness of mine. I won't be nudged or bullied into things.

@freeofgod You're an exception. Even if it might affect your job?

@JackPedigo Yes I'm afraid so. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy.
I can hear my family now "You couldn't just go along? You don't have to mean it".

@freeofgod I recently heard an NPR blog about getting in touch with ones emotions. Basically, the report showed people often think they know how they will respond in a certain situation. However, when presented with that situation they always respond differently then they thought. My late partner had no fear of confrontation and proved it often (I was often scared to walk with her). She knew how to balance things and picked her fights. She was a sub. for our local school. Didn't really care for the job and when I convinced her to finally retire she finally protested the schools pledge policy and used her quitting to push this issue. BTW, don't get the wrong image of her. She was loved wherever she went and people respected her and never, ever complained or pushed back against her, not even strangers.

@JackPedigo , I'm pretty sure I know how I react after a lifetime of it. Not saying you are wrong. Possibly it's a lack of self control on my part. I didn't become an atheist in the pits of evangelical country by playing well with others.

Kudos for fighting hate by firing haters.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:436130
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.