Agnostic.com

3 0

Would you choose individual bedrooms or a shared bedroom?

You and your partner are designing a new place to live. Do you design your living space for a shared bedroom or two individual bedrooms?

"Having seperate bedrooms: Would you be open to this?"

• 7 votes
  • 5 votes
AstralSmoke 8 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shared

I relished cosleeping with my husband, snores and all. That's not to say that I have any say on what other couples decide, though.

Zster Level 8 Nov 21, 2017

Other couples will hopefully share as well. I've slept in shared beds and I'm sure I snore, but it doesn't bother me. It doesn't wake me up. I'm just curious to see perspectives.

Does it have to be so binary here?

What would you propose?

Why can't a couple have a shared room AND separate spaces as well? I just can't abide not being able to sleep due to snoring or whatever else. Don't misunderstand. Cuddling is great but when it's real sleepy time I need some space and preferrably no roaring lion next to me.

Separate bedrooms doesn't/shouldn't imply that you never sleep together and sure, if the budget permits, have three.

I should have given an 'other' choice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.