Agnostic.com

27 3

What's the most ridiculous pet peeve you have?

Everyone has certain little things that for whatever reason annoy the hell out of them. Some are understandable; others irrational. I think it's pretty entertaining to learn just what gets people's goat.

One in my seemingly long list is when people say they ordered something "offline". How did this come to be when "online" is the correct word and actually makes sense? To me, ordering something offline would entail ordering it from a catalogue or something not involving the internet. Maybe they're really saying "I ordered it off online" and just combining the last two words for some reason. Who knows?

TheInfiniteChris 5 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People sneezing like they are the only people on the planet! Cover your mouth, put your arm against your mouth, sneeze into your shirt, jacket...garb a tissue!!!...something!..hahaha

Maybe when they sneeze they lose all bodily control and are unable to cover it, or maybe the sneeze like, sneaks up on them.

IF, they have no arms, are wearing no clothes, are physically unable to turn their head or body, say if they were in an electric chair or something similar, then maybe I could understand their lack of 'ability'...but in almost 52 years, I have never seen that to be the case. Many people are oblivious, selfish pigs imo, even animals look away when they sneeze...

Maybe I am overly sensitive and always feel a sneeze on the way, usually in time to cross the room for a tissue, I have one in each room 'just in case'...

When people try to make me think about negative things.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.