Agnostic.com

20 6

Any wine lovers?

I’m die hard for dry red wine, what’s your favorite?

rickandmorty8 4 Mar 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really like European dry whites. Vermentinos, pinot grigio, falanghino, albarino. Reds give me a migraine.

If over 42 years in the best French restaurant in Palm Springs California didn't result in a love for wine something would definitely be wrong. Beer bloats and I'm too old for the system pounding of distilled spirits. Wine, particualrly red, is a good old friend.

My friend, as a matter of fact is sitting right here next to me, taking part in choosing every word expressed through these fingers and keys. If Scott Fitzgerald had chosen wine over booze, he might still be with us. O.K., it is a bit of a stretch. Must have been my friend's notion. πŸ™‚

LOVE wine, made my own for awhile....

The one in front of me.

Stop me before I zin again...Actually, don't.

Ha ha ha! I do enjoy "zinning" now and then also πŸ˜‰

I do love my wine. A nice Riesling can't be beat.

Deb57 Level 8 Mar 27, 2018

I am a die hard wine connoisseur and I love dry reds almost exclusively! My favorites are Malbec, Merlot, and Zinfandels, although I also enjoy Syrah, Rioja, and non-sweet Cabs (I have a special place in my heart for Bourbon barrel aged Cabernet). Never really cared for overly sweet cabs tho.

Roman Level 5 Mar 26, 2018

Mostly I enjoy a nice wine, usually with my friends when I visit them.

My tipple of choice though is single malt scotch. Bunnahabhain 12 year old for preference. Though I utterly adore Laphroaig 18 year old but it’s very difficult to get because it’s not been produced for about 7 years now. I’ve been told by a friend that there is a small supply in the USA on certain military bases. For around $50 too, which is a bargain because IF you can get it in the UK its nearly Β£200 a bottle

Not me but my ex-used too wine-like fuck

wine or whine?

it was a joke so whine I guess as I'm dyslexic lol

I do love a good red wine

Never been a wine drinker, I stick to beer and whiskey

I love white and rose wines, but I'll drink any of them. Wine is my favorite buzz.

Not me, don't really like alcohol.

like my son, 21...good for you, you are blessed I tell him.

Wine does to me what tequila does for a lot of people. I’ll start flipping over tables, kick down your fence, and the like.

pics?hehe...

I love Pinot grigio, true Rose, oaky chardonnays, Sauvignon Blanc, nice big Zinfandels, Pinot noir, and the occasional Gewurtztraminer. I love dry Chianti with Italian food. And who doesn't love champagne?

@Akfishlady now That is a shame!

Me too - especially dry reds!

Jnei Level 8 Mar 26, 2018

@Akfishlady We really do need to go out and drunk one night to show the young people how it's done properly πŸ˜€

I like cabernets and zinfandels. The bolder the better! I also like to have a few pieces of very dark chocolate (70%+ cocoa) to go with it. I can only drink a glass or two though. Gives me heartburn.

Red wine gives me headaches . Beer and ale for me . Larger if I'm being a peasant

@Crimson67 eww no to heavy

211 Steel Reserve is my main beer...hahaha

Yup! Wine lover here. These days I'm mostly into Pinot Noirs and Malbecs. There's such a wonderful variety, even at the $10 and under level. There's one I tried from our local Costco liquors recently called Line 39 that was like $8 and was reasonably tasty. Have to let it breathe a while first though, as with many Pinots.

I had two bottles of 1965 port messias I picked up in Portugal around 1989. Wasn't going to open them until the year 2000. Opened one that year on my 35th birthday. Tasted great! Opened the other in 2001 for my birthday. Again, tasted great. I also like a good mead when I can find it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:43752
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.