Agnostic.com

12 1

What's your take on this evil bloody money grubbing c*** Joel Olsteen?

I'm sure you can tell how I feel.

BabyBlues420 5 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is just another con man.

I'm with you 100%. I do wish I know how that scumbag can stay looking so young. Probably plastic surgery.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 20, 2017

"What's your take on this evil bloody money grubbing c*** Joel Olsteen? I'm sure you can tell how I feel."

LOL. Don't hold back @BabyBlues420 ; tell us what you really think 🙂

The only thing I know of him is what was on TV after the Hurricane. His kind is useful, otherwise who would fleece the sheep? Buzzards are useful also!

I have definite trouble thinking kindly of him in any possible way ...

A money grubbing charlatan of the highest order !

hideous. My sister is wrapped up with these peopel and thinks she's saving the world, I love sister, but honestly, it is the opposite.

He's not any worse than most of the evangelicals,but I can't think of any that are a n't good.
Actually, there are some that are more repulsive.

Except for watching his father preach, Joel really has no experience as a pastor. His previous employment was motivational speaker; to me that explains everything.

Personally I hate the man and don't understand how anyone who has read the Bible can even go to his church.

He is a blood sucking, greedy, power monger, lying, con artist.

but what do you really think !? (giggle)

Osteen is a greedy con man selling the "prosperity gospel" to enrich himself.

asked and answered in the same sentence

He is a prime example of god wants a Rolls and he wants me to drive school of religion. People have pointed out how many homeless or displaced his super church could house but he won't even discuss it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.